I know, resolutions were due nearly 3 months ago.
If you’re like me with an ever revolving list of things to do with items that I just want to get done, then you know that finding time is such an issue. So is practice. Last year was bad. So bad that I just threw myself into work. I accomplished somethings but not any of the creative things I wanted to do.
What I did in 2021
- Helped launch Metaphysical Times, running the website & layout design until it was sold this year.
- Created the logo and website for The Egyptian
- Did a bunch of websites for groups and shops around Idaho Falls
- Travel to the Dominican Republic
- Get even more surgeries (is that a goal? pretty sure no)
- Work a lot, but nothing creative there
What I didn’t do
Anything much creative. Or writing. A little painting and drawing, but mostly I played video games. My personal life is non-existent except for some bad decisions in the summer of last year. While I was doing things, I wasn’t very happy what I was doing. I wasn’t creating. I need to create something.
You can read my last post on what actually changed to make change possible. Now I’ve spent the last two months working on a schedule and slowly building on it until the things I want to do are actually happening. And the best part? It’s doable. There is still things I’m working on doing and adding but it’s slow. I’m not writing 1000 words a day right now. Baby steps is the excuse I’m going with.
So I guess here’s my schedule at least on the participatory scale. Other days I’m reserving for painting, writing time, other games, small social life, etc.
Monday – Blog Post