Yay! Site redesign! NaNo Procrastination!
I bent the 2011 theme to my needs. I wanted a new header picture to base the color scheme around, so I made one in Vue 9. I’ve gotten more of the render settings down and spent a lot of time sculpting each mountain and rock. Last, I sculpted some wake to trigger the shore effect in vue and give some more disturbance to the water. I also created a aurora but took it out because it bumped the render time from 6 hours to 58 hours. I added the trailing red in Painter 12.
Themes in WordPress have gotten more versatile. I like the on-the-fly formats and easy settings. I still mucked with the code to get what I wanted out of it. It really has evolved and for me, the best solution for most website needs.
I got an invite to Glitch, an in browser mmo, where you learn a trade, and take care of the world. That game sucked an hour out of me today.
And it’s NaNo. I still have revisions to finish but I’ll get my word count up there!